Ever changing regulations and the growing demands of H M Revenue & Customs mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process.
We can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made. To help you manage this complex area, we provide an efficient, cost-effective bookkeeping and VAT service, which includes:
- assistance with VAT registration
- advice on VAT planning and administration
- use of the most appropriate VAT scheme
- maintaining your accounts books and records
- bank and cash reconciliation
- maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- VAT control and reconciliation
- completing and submitting VAT returns
- planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs
- negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if necessary
We also offer a cost effective ‘filing only’ service if you are happy to prepare your own VAT return but you need assistance with the online submission of the figures to HMRC.
How we can help
If you live in the Shropshire area we, at Caerwyn Jones, would be happy to discuss the options with you. Please contact us if you would like further advice.